Beng!
嘣!
“ what sound? ”
“什么声音?”
“ resembles is screw twist off! Coxswain. ”
“像是螺丝扭断了!艇长。”
“ you, check a computer room; You, check control room; You, check watertight clapboard! ”“ is fast! He commands ” flintily.
“你们,检查机房;你们,检查控制室;你们,检查水密隔板!”“快!”他坚硬地命令。
A brash footstep.
一阵仓促的脚步声。
“ cockboat was stolen! ”
“小艇被偷了!”
Was “ stolen? Be impossible! ”
“被偷了?不可能!”
“ captive disappeared! ”
“俘虏不见了!”
Did “ guest disappear? Coxswain of that cockboat ……” ate one Jing. “ commands a ship quickly! He resembles ” commanding in hard land.
“客人不见了?那小艇……”艇长吃了一惊。“快去控制船只!”他像在坚硬地命令。
A flurried footstep.
一阵慌乱的脚步声。
Coxswain took next tables suddenly.
艇长猛地拍了下桌子。
Phut!
砰!
“ disappeared! Do you betray me? You these ‘ guest ’ , guest? Escaped criminal! Escaped criminal! His some choke stayed in ” .
“不见了!你们都背叛我?你们这些‘客人’,客人?逃犯!逃犯!”他有些哽住了。
He is in gorgeous sitting room with hands clasped behind back, going furiously, want to jump over gas more, he wrote a composition to stop beside Che Qu fountain.
他在富丽堂皇的客厅了背着手,气冲冲地走着,越想越气,他作文在砗磲喷泉旁停了下来。
I understood “ , french, Englishman, German, American, it is jackals from the same lair completely! ”“ colonist! His paralysis pours ” in the —— on sofa is sufficient thready sofa then.
“我倒明白了,法国人、英国人、德国人、美国人,全是一丘之貉!”“殖民者!”他一下瘫倒在沙发上——那是足线制的沙发。
The water outside the window is writhing, size of “ nautilus ” is rotating. Since be “ nautilus ” , then I am met naturally the tooth that press or rub against drops you, come the tooth of the spiny dogfish of Bengal bay foray!
窗外的水在翻腾,“鹦鹉螺”号在旋转着。既然是“鹦鹉螺”,那我自然会硌掉你们的牙,来孟加拉湾劫掠的角鲨的牙!
Water is writhing, the each square of the boat centimeter armor plate is worn in groan, beat back. The 500 million people of ” of “ British empire not is each an armor plate? Without giving thought to water how intense, we let “ day do not fall sooner or later Caesarean ” sunset!
水在翻腾着,船的每一平方厘米钢板都在呻吟、抗击着。“大英帝国”的五亿人不个个都是块钢板吗?不管水多么烈,我们迟早让“日不落帝国”日落!
Sunshine shoots dark seawater, woke up a fish.
阳光射入阴暗的海水,唤醒了鱼儿。
We these suffer oppressor, already by illuminative,
我们这些受压迫者,已经被启蒙,
You are blocked again, also cannot block sunrise!
你们再挡,也挡不了日出!
“ is moved move mediumly. ” coxswain is caressing armor plate.
“动中之动。”艇长爱抚着钢板。(文/邹悉维)