Betrothal of 2 elder sister. Mother job is very busy, say: We betrothal banquet goes to “ restaurant is placed. ”
二姐定亲了。妈妈工作很忙,说:“咱家的定亲宴去饭店摆吧。”
Go restaurant is wasted more! I should put forward crosscurrent originally, but just let mom protect yesterday, I feel embarrassed started to talk.
去饭店多浪费呀!我本来是要提出反对意见的,可是昨天刚刚让妈妈保护了一把,我不好意思开口了。
Classessed are over yesterday, I am piquant, turned over the classmate's satchel from the bicycle intentionally. Did not think of this old schoolmate is a not to be trifled with advocate, at one's convenience how I am acknowledge a mistake, must teach a lesson a lesson I cannot. Mom comes receive me, see this look, block before me, say to that person: You think “ how, developing me. I come home to teach this child a lesson again. ”
昨天放学,我调皮,故意把同学的书包从自行车上翻了下来。没想到这个大同学是个不好惹的主,任凭我怎么认错,非要教训教训我不可。妈妈赶来接我,看到这个样子,挡在我面前,对那个人说:“你想怎样,冲着我来。我回家再教训这个孩子。”
Mom rescue I, I how does have the nerve bunt mom?
妈妈解救了我,我怎么好意思顶撞妈妈呢?
Banquet began very quickly.
宴席很快就开始了。
I, husband of my eldest sister, 2 elder sister's husband, 2 elder sister we one desk.
我,我大姐夫、二姐夫、二姐我们一桌。
2 elder sister's husband resemble is the appearance that just came to my home, foolish the ground is sitting, talk rarely.
二姐夫像是刚来我家的样子,傻乎乎地坐着,很少说话。
Does “ drink alcohol? I ask ” 2 elder sister's husband.
“喝白酒吗?”我问二姐夫。
“ is drunk a bit. ”
“喝一点。”
Mom walks over to say a composition: “ head cannot drink one day. ”
妈妈走过来说作文:“头一天不能喝酒。”
Eldest sister husband says to mom: “ Mom, this thing need not you worried about, accompany the job of younger sister's husband, our elder brother of the two appropriate appropriate that do. ”
大姐夫对妈妈说:“妈,这事就不用你操心了,陪妹夫的事,我们哥俩办的妥妥的。”
My add fuel to the flames: 2 elder sister's husband of “ , the head must drink a dot, or how we are compunctious! ”
我火上浇油:“二姐夫,头一次来必须喝点,要不然我们多么过意不去啊!”
2 elder sister's husband were duped.
二姐夫上当了。
2 brother-in-law say: “ goes, little younger brother lets me drink me. ”
二姐夫说:“行,小弟让我喝我就喝。”
Eldest sister husband pours wine, accompany wine, I also pour wine to accompany wine. Very fast, 2 elder sister's husband seem to drink much, conversation is desultory, stand up want to retaliate us, the body shook, trip of within an inch of.
大姐夫倒酒,陪酒,我也倒酒陪酒。很快,二姐夫好像喝多了,说话断断续续的,站起来想要回敬我们,身子摇晃了一下,差点摔倒。
I say, eldest sister husband also says: “ you today is a guest, need not pour wine to us. ”
我说,大姐夫也说:“你今天是客人,不用给我们倒酒。”
Saying, want to pour wine to 2 elder sister's husband again.
说着,又要给二姐夫倒酒。
Mom walked over, say: “ did not persuade, should drink much. ”
妈妈走了过来,说:“不要劝了,要喝多了。”
We hold to urge sb to drink. .
我们坚持劝酒。
Mom has received the goblet of 2 elder sister's husband to say: “ falls again, I am drunk. ”
妈妈接过二姐夫的酒杯说:“再倒,我喝。”
Mom does not drink.
妈妈是从来不喝酒的。
I watch eldest sister husband, urge sb to drink. ends.
我看看大姐夫,劝酒结束。(文/高忻泽)